Saturday 25 June 2011

Radio Time...

Heya guys!

Abimaro & The Free were on Loretta Fenton's Unsigned show, and our LIVE performances went out on air on Premier Radio today..I hope you caught some of the show and enjoyed what you heard! Here's a big shout out to Loretta for having us on her show....it was an honour! Here are some KIND words from her about Abimaro & The Free (Thanks Loretta!!!):

'Unsigned is all about introducing fresh, new talent and this week I am particularly excited about my centrestage guests who are possibly the best new unsigned act I've discovered this year! They are Abimaro & The Free. Lead vocalist Abimaro, whose vocals can be likened to Asa and Sade, says 'We want to make music that moves people not just impresses'. The song-writing does both with flavours of India Arie and their folk/neo-soul/jazz sound and story-telling lyrics make them a breath of fresh air in the current music scene. Plus, they are passionate about their faith as well as their music. Tune in to hear Abimaro & The Free this Saturday along with 2 live performances as I don't think they will be 'unsigned' for much longer! For more info see: www.myspace.com/Abimaro'

And here's a pretty picture of my old school radio, because we were on the radio...get the link??? Just an excuse to show you my pretty radio really!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment