Monday 10 October 2011

Just For Now...

Hey friends,

I've got a cold today, so I've got plenty of time to make a banana cake and talk a lot less than I usually do! Recently I've been trying to work out how I really want to sing...you know? Like how I really want to say what I have to say...do I want to shout it, or cry it, or whisper it...

I was watching this trailer for a movie yesterday, and there was a woman running in it, and she was blowin!! The way she was running made me want to run. I think that's how I want to sing, like how that lady was running.... I want to sing in a way that makes everyone who hears me want to sing...I don't know how to get there, but at least I know a bit more of what I'm aiming for... so I wanted to share this song with you called 'Just For Now' this is a song that makes me want to sing, I hope it'll have the same effect on you...enjoy the talented Imogen Heap...

No comments:

Post a Comment