Monday 19 March 2012

Pigeons...

Hey guys!

How are you all today?? I am well and enjoying seeing the sunshine peek through the spring clouds...To be honest I'm pretty tired today as I am busy getting everything ready to unleash the 'Ginger Tea Tour' on you all like a flock of pigeons in Trafalgar square! Well, actually I don't like pigeons, so let's make that a flock of doves!!!

If I had the power to give you all smelly-vision, then right now you would be smelling the sweet aroma of ginger simmering in demerara sugar, bubbling and juicing away! Oh yeeeaaaaahhh people, if you don't know what I'm talking about but it sounds good, then make sure you find your way to Abimaro & The Free's 'Ginger Tea Tour' where we will be singing sweet melodies that will hopefully soothe your tired ears....dates coming soon guys, make sure you're there!!

Here's a pigeon listening to 'Ginger Tea' if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for you folks! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment