Friday 4 November 2011

New friends for Abimaro & The Free...

Heya guys,

I know, I know i'm slackin' on pumping these posts out, but I am here, and it really hasn't been that long!!! I've been very busy sorting lots of new projects that Abimaro & The Free are involved with this year, and early next year, so I can't wait to share with you all some very exciting stuff!!

First up, please check out our new look website : www.abimaro.com designed by the amazingly talented Lakwena Makiver!!! WOW Lakwena's done a GREAT job! Keep checking the website for updates etc...

So today I wanted to share with you a post that a new friend has written about Abimaro & The Free, Imade has a blog all about good music...you need to check her out and follow!!!! Imade's website is www.imadeintruth.com and you can also follow her on twitter @imadeintruth . Here's what she wrote about us:

http://imadeintruth.com/post/12250340527/the-musical-spirituality-of-abimaro-the-frees-so

Thank you Imade!

No comments:

Post a Comment