Sunday 25 March 2012

Brussell Sprouts...

Hey guys,

I'm here in my living room watching the end of the long-winded film known as 'Avatar' ...Good film, but obviously not so good to stop me blogging ey!

I wanted to share with you some honesty folks... I'm tired, and I find being a musician a daily struggle. It's hard, and a lot of days I feel like giving up...I've had the idea of The Ginger Tea Tour for years, and only this year thanks to Arts Council Funding has it become a reality. But sometimes friends, a dream is a lot easier than reality, and it takes brussel sprouts like discipline and perseverance to see a dream through....

Sometimes I feel the pressure to present to you all a polished, 'it's all good' persona, but I gotta be real, and if you know my songs then you already know that I talk about my weakness more than my strength....big up to all the 'So I'll Boast' fans!

So I will be honest with you all...The Ginger Tea Tour is an adventure for me, a journey into the unknown... But I'm inviting you to support Abimaro & The Free and join the ride! To all our supporters, Thank you, we love to hear from you, and if you ever feel like dropping us a word of encouragement or anything, please get in touch at info@abimaro.com.

In the meantime, be patient with us as we unveil the dates for The Ginger Tea Tour this week! It's going to be special guys...really special...

Lots a love...Abimaro & The Free...

No comments:

Post a Comment