Wednesday 18 April 2012

Healthy Stuff...

Hello guys,

I'll be writing about every date of the tour on this here blog, so make sure you keep updated! Today was the first day of Abimaro & The Free's Ginger Tea Tour, and it was a special one guys. We were performing at the lovely 'uncle' Bennie & 'Aunty' Marina's beautiful coffee shop in Dalston- Healthy Stuff. I can't tell you how much it felt like I was just in my friends house, sharing coffee and music together as we sat in a cosy coffee shop away from the wind and rain..... I almost felt like Abimaro The Free's music is at home in a coffee shop, and that excites me!

We are being funded by The Arts Council to tour 11 of the finest independent tea and coffee shops in East London. They are all free, and there are an exclusive amount of tickets you can purchase that give you a plethora, that's right I wrote it, a PLETHORA of fantastic goodies for Abimaro & The Free friends!

Please come and join us for more coffee and music this Friday from 2:30pm at Mouse & De Lotz and in the evening at The Counter Cafe from 7-8pm. We can't wait to see you there!





No comments:

Post a Comment