Friday 16 March 2012

Sold Out...THANK YOU!!

Hey guys,

I'm BACK!!!! Fact!

So it may or may not be news to you that Abimaro & The Free SOLD OUT their Showcase 'The House My Sister Drew'.....Oh my gosh guys, I just have to let you know how this makes me feel. I have been so blessed by all of your support and I am overwhelmed that people are 'digging' our music. I'm one of those people that doesn't reply to texts until like a month and 2 days later, so although this is a belated thank you, it is a sincere one...Thank you to all our fans,listeners, readers, friends that have been making this adventure a lot less tiring, and a lot more fulfilling. We are so grateful!!

So for those of you who couldn't come to 'The House My Sister Drew' because the tickets were gone by the time you'd got around to trying to purchase them, here's a heads up for the next installment of Abimaro & The Free's adventures....

'The Ginger Tea Tour' is a unique tour of Abimaro & The Free's music, in exquisite tea & coffee shops all over East London. We will be releasing our single 'Ginger Tea' with the launch of the tour, and you are invited to swing on down and sip the finest local brew as you listen to our 'sweet' sounds.... Don't miss out, book your ticket asap.....More details to follow shortly!! Here's a sneak peek of the single 'Ginger Tea' which we will be releasing in the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment